Definition of Tawakkul


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful



*This post is for me before anyone else*


If we talk about tawakkul, means we talk about trust. Tawakkul means having full faith that Allah will take care of you even when things look impossible.


Have you ever had a wish that maybe you think that it will be hard to make it real? and the worse is it looks like impossible?  but in the other hand, you still keep making effort and you trust Allah for the result wheather it will happen or not. That's a tawakkul. 

So for me, tawakkul consists of two, there are
 Trust and Effort. We make effort and then we trust Allah for the result. And keep making dua as much as we can, that's a tawakkul. Don't worry for things that haven come yet, just do the best and leave the rest to Allah. 

Tawakkul can't be done if we only apply only one component. Example: We just making dua without trying and doing best, that's not tawakkul at all nor you just making effort without believing that Allah will give you best even the result is not what you really yearn for, then it's not also tawakkul. 

I remember that in my very low, I felt like i will not make it, it looks impossible, but at that time, I keep trying no matter till when I can wait, I also trust Him, no matter how many bad thinking said that I won't make it, but, it is Allah, who will guarantee you, that after suffering, will come ease. So now, it's getting better, getting better, till In Sha Allah, Allah will make it normal again. Aamiin.. 

You may don't understand what I am talking about, but keep in mind that my point is, keep trying, keep trying, drown your fears, and trust Allah with full faith that He will take care of you, He will heal you.


May this post benefit you. Aamiin..



With Love,




Ajeng L





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya