A Letter to my dear friends

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful





I have learnt so much that no matter how much things we settled up for the future, It will only He, who will decide what's our life will be. No matter how much pain, grudges, and sadness that we feel today, it will be something that in the end we will forget cause happiness awaits there, in the future. In Sha Allah

Life is not about happiness but more than that, no matter how hard it is, if we are grateful, then our life will keep being awesome, agree?

So, for you in sadness, look in the mirror, smile, and say "I will be a better version of me from now on, no matter what will happen, no matter if i failed, i will keep trying, keep trying till I am the one who is pleased by Allah."

I really dunno why i write this,
just you know, today i feel so blessed. 
I Feel so enough with all things that happened, O Allah, I am with sadness again, ask you, please take care of myself and take care of ummah, guide us, and don't let us stray from Your path. Aamiin




With Love,



Ajeng L


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya