A Letter To The Blessing Month


Dear Ramadan,
I know that you don't always come in my daily basis life, but i know that you always come every year. But you have to know, that i might not always be there when you come. When it happens, believe me, it's out of my power, because when it comes, it means, my age no longer exists.
Do you know that when you're here, i am always happy?
Do you know that i am always excited for the coming of your time?
 Do you know why?
Because, you are a special month, a blessing month, a holy month. Every believer always waits for the coming of you!

Ramadan is a blessing month.

Do you know why?
Because every good deeds, will lead us to gain double reward, this month is a month where the door of forgiving is wide open, this month is a month of happiness because every believer tries their best to share everything that they have to others. This month is a month where no vain words are said. This month is a month that full of hopes, The hopes of people who want to be better muslim(a) after this blessing month. So, please stay a little longer.

Dear Ramadan, I may not a perfect muslima,

I do sins, but you know that our God, Allah is Al-Ghaffar, Allah is The Most forgiving,
He is Al-Wahhab, The one Who is generous in giving plenty without any return.
In this blessing month, i hope you want to be my best friend, I hope this Ramadan, i can make the most of my time to worship Him. Please be good to me o, Ramadan.. i want to make good memories with you!

And dear Ramadan,

Let me to meet you in next year, next year 100x
Dear Ramadan, let's be friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya