My Passion

hello everybody, today i want to share about my passion. actually i wrote that passion when my teacher asked us to make a story about passion in a sheet of paper with english. then, i would you to know about my passion. it might not be cool, but i want you to give me a critical about what i've written 1 year ago. you can give me a critical about my grammar or whatever you want. or you can give me a proposition about my passion or anything you want. so, hope you enjoy to read my article. thank youuu...



My Passion

I will tell you about my passion. It all began when i was studied at SMAN 22 Jakarta. My passion was started from my habit. My habit was writing anything on blog. I posted anything on blog like short stories, poetries, educational articles and also the advantures in my life. I’ve been writing on blog since 2012. I thinked, writing could be the best alternative to share something positive to others.
My habit continues till now. I share something based on what i read, listen and feel. I think, writing is so much fun. Well, i get absolutely nothing of this and have no idea what any of this means but it sure is technically beautiful. Right now, i am focus to share something that i through. But, it isn’t wrong if i share something like the information about cooking. Hmm.. that’s good idea.
Then, i want to make a novel from my journey. Where is the novel will be contained of my goal story, love story, and everything that i will through. The novel will be dedicated for my family. I will pour out my thoughts into the book and make it something to remember. I hope this dream will be come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya