Hello There, ....

 بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful





Assalamu'alaikum guys, it's been a while i didn't post anything here. Because actually i was busy about my work and other stuff. And to be honest, i don't even know what i want to write right now. I just feel like i need to cause i don't want to pass this weekend only laying on my bed. But actually i have schedule to do laundry, maybe at 2, but now it's 11.42. So i have couple of hours to wait till i do laundry.


So i want to share something that i have been doing since a week and maybe 2 months. So i have two habits that i am trying to follow it. So  first, I have been managing my financial for a week or more. To be exact in November 19. Also I make a plan for every week to re-memorize my quran and also memorize it little by little for the surah i haven't memorized it yet. but let me make a disclaimer, I actually not a hafizah. And I don't know will I memorize qur'an till 30 juz or not.  but I made a plan to memorize it. May Allah guide me aamiin.


And this is the first time actually i made a decision to memorize quran. Because i did memorize it while i was in madrasah. Actually madrasah is like a school but the concern is only about religion. There is no math, no English, nothing like regular school. It has subjects such as Arabic, Aqeedah Akhlaq, Fiqh, etc. And also they guide us to memorize quran as well. So i was memorizing quran in madrasah. But when i graduated, i just left it. I didn’t memorize it anymore, even I sometimes forget an easy surahs such as al-qari'ah, al-zalzalah tho i had memorized it. but here now, in my 25 year old, i am trying to make my memorization upgrade again, because i had read a hadith that says; 


From Abdullah bin Amr radhiyallahu ‘anhuma, the Prophet sallallaahu‘ alaihi wa sallam said,



“Offered to the memorizer of the Qur’an, read and ascend to the next level. Read with tartil as you used to interpret the Qur'an when in the world. Because your position in heaven is equal to the number of verses you memorize. ”
(Narrated by Abu Daud 1466, Turmudzi 3162 and authenticated by Al-Albani)




This hadith is very amazing, It's making me even excited to memorize quran. But sometimes it's not easy, because sometimes i am lazy, sometimes i am busy, sometimes i am tired but I have some solutions for this. In Sha Allah this solutions may help us.

First, get ur buddy. Buddy here means your partner. I got a hifz buddy from India, She is also just starting to memorize qur'an just like me. We just began it couple months ago even we started it together especially we started it in Juz 30. Because I guess it's a good start to memorize qur'an. And where did i get this buddy? I got this buddy from IG; Hifz Qur'an, they made a group for whoever wants to memorize quran and to get a hifz buddy, so Alhamdulillah i feel so blessed to get my Indian partner as my buddy cause this buddy, what makes me consistent Alhamdulillah.

Second, buy a cute qur'an heheheh. This tips only for those who feel like they love cute things to be owned bcs they may get even more excited, more consistent to do something if they have that thing xD *i hope you know what i mean hahaha. But if you don't like this idea, just skip it okay :) take it easy.
by the way, this is my qur'an. It looks cute naaa? hahahahha

And third, Memorize qur'an even if it's small amount but consistent. I do memorize quran only in weekdays and 2 days ago, me and my buddy made a plan to just memorize at least 4 ayats a day. It seems too much but actually it's not. Because we are still in juz 30, so it's not really hard but maybe if we memorize in other than juz 30, we will decrease the ayah because we just want to memorize it a little but it keeps in mind forever. In Sha Allah.


forth, Make a planner. This planner only for the surah u memorized. because sometimes we start new surah but the surah we memorized gone just like that. so it's important to keep re-memorizing our memorization. I will show mine so you can make ur plan too, In Sha Allah.



This is my plan, sorry if it's mixed in bahasa and English, but i think you can still understand it right? If not, then comment below please.


Omg, i forgot an important thing. And I am putting it here cause i really forgot. It should be in the first. So the first thing is niyyah or intention. So, just it. Maybe in another chance, i will talk about my financial management, cause it's still on trial, In Sha Allah.


So, please make a dua for me and my buddy, May Allah make it easy for us, not only for me and my buddy but also for you, who wants to start memorizing qur'an. Do not give up, overcome ur laziness, keep memorizing even if you are in a state of lazy. May Allah guide us and make us consistent and for most, may Allah put us in highest rank in jannah. Aamiin ya Rabb.


May Allah make my intetion pure for writing this, and if u see something wrong here, just lemme know, and if I hurt you, please forgive me, Jazakallahu khair.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya