Hello June!

 بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful






Hi June,
Thank you for being here, it's almost your 25 years with me.
I like you June, not because I was born in this month but also your name is quite unique and beautiful.
To be honest,
This month especially in my born date, I expect nothing, not a gift, not even praise.
You are just like ordinary months, but when I hear your name being said, my heart feels blooming because how beautiful it is.
And I want to thank Allah that He has given me everything,
He gives me life,
He gives me chances, chances to keep being on His track and to be a better person.
I know sometimes I fall short, but that doesn't mean that I give up.
Because I know, my Allah, will never leave me, He waits for me, He forgives me.
I know I am not a saint, not even pious. I made mistakes, I do sins, I strayed, But His love overcomes everything. His love even far bigger than His wrath.
I believe that my Allah is The Most Forgiving, because He is Al-Ghaffar. And I believe that He is also The Most Merciful, because He is Ar-Rahim. So He will always open His Arms to hug us, to forgive us, even our sins could reach the sky. Who can be more Merciful than He is? I will say NO ONE.

Oh Allah,
The Turner of The Hearts, make our hearts steadfast in Your deen,
Make our hearts love You and make You as our Priority,
Forgive us,
Make us humble,
Never make us stray from Your Path,
Guide us,
Love us.

Aamiin..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya