Hairfall Treatment

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful


Today, I am gonna share to you all about hairfall treatment. My hair type is straight and strong but in the end of June 2020, I began to try to colour  my hair with brown colour but unfortunately, it caused loss on my  hair. I was thinking that it would not stay for so long, i mean maybe in few days, my hair would be normal again, but the fact was, my hair, day by day. getting thin due to hairfall. Then i started to find out how to make my hair strong again and especially to overcome the hairfall.

So, i tried these ways for only 3 weeks then my hair now is better than before even though i still will get hairfall, but  for me, it is  a normal amount of hairfall. 


So, let's check these ways out!!

1. Shampoo your hair 1 time in 2 days (actually this is what I did  even before i got hairfall)

2. A day before you shampoo your hair (at night), put some castor oil. It is good to strengthen your hair and also to grow your hair. Then in the morning, you can shampoo it.

3. Use green tea as your hair mask once in a week. You just need to brew the green tea with warm water and use it as hair mask on your skin head. and let stand for 1 hour (you can also wait only for 30 mins/45 mins but better 1 hour).

4. Drink green tea as your hair suplement to grow hair and overcome hairfall from within.

5. Put some hair conditioner after shampoo your hair .

6. Use hair tonic every night after you shampoo your hair (your hair is in the clean condition, I mean you use hair tonic only after you shampoo your hair while your head is clean from any dust) for best result but to be honest, I just used it only 3-4 times in 3 weeks but people say, hair tonic is very good to overcome hairfall and to grow it. So, I recommend you to use it as often.

7. Don't comb your hair while it is wet. Wait for 45 mins till it is a bit dry, put some conditioner and comb it with your hand, and if it is completely dry, you can comb it with your stuff.

8. Don't tie your hair too tight and if possible don't tie it. Because it will make your hair loss.

9.  Watch what  you eat. A good hair also comes from a good  food that you eat.

10. Drink water as  much as you can. I dunno it is good or not for your hair but water is good for body, right? :)


Okay just it, In Shaa Allah if you try all these, you can see a progress from your hair.

I hope it will benefit you guys.

So thank you for visiting my blog. 

Bye :)


Love,



Ajeng  A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya