This too, Shall Pass

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ


All of us has our main problems that messed up our lives.
When the problem comes, it feels like we are the most suffering person in the world. It is okay to feel that way sometimes, but i want you to remember that our trials are different. He gives us trials in different way. Some of us have financial issue, mental issue, family issue, etc. But you know what? We feel the same when the test comes. We feel sad. We feel hopeless sometimes. And somehow we feel like we don't even deserve happiness. BUT, remember that Allah will not burden us beyond our capacity.

I almost got disappointed many times, gave up many times, and cry many times. But it's Allah, who made me strong enough. Till now i still have many problems, but I believe, Oneday, He will help me and He will make a way out for me. It's Allah who gives us trials wheather to test us or punish us, but behind it, it will always have a good point.

You know i have weird habit when i feel sad. I don't know is it weird or not but i think it's wierd. So, when i feel sad, i will open almost all my social account like instagram, tumblr, pinterest, youtube, etc only to find out motivation words that may cheer me up or even make me feel at peace. I was looking for that motivation words, and i got something that made my lips widen my smile. It was,

This Too, Shall Pass 

This words are simple but have big meaning in my heart. At that time i felt like, 'Yeah, this too, will pass. I believe that. Because whatever befalls me, Allah will always have my back.'
But you know, Allah can motivate you directly, It is THROUGH QUR'AN. If you wanna talk with Him about your problems, you can meet Him in supplication and if you want Allah to talk to you, It's through Qur'an. Read it, and ponder upon it.
So many verses that make me come back exited and confident that for all this problems, there will always a way out. Just be patient, and trust Him a lot.
Do you know surat Al-insyirah? That's the most hopeful chapter to always trust Him while we are in problems. I had posted a bit about the ayats in this surah, but i want to rise this verses again.

"For verily, after the difficulty there is ease," - (QS.94: 5)

"In fact, after that difficulty there is ease." - (QS.94: 6)

This verses, the patent promised that Allah has promised us. So, no matter how awful your life is, no matter how bad your condition is, as long as you have Allah, you trust Him, it will be solved sooner or later. But just imagine how much reward will you get if you are patient and obedient to Him.

A letter for myself and the readers,

Sometimes, life can be tough because you don't know why Allah gave you this trials.
At that time, you feel like you will lose because you can't hold the burden that weighs your arms.
But, believe me Oh myself, that in the end, it is Allah, who will make everything's all right again. Just trust His timing and trust His plan. Because only He, that we actually have in this world. I don't even own myself. I belong to Allah. So, Allah can do anything that He wants over me. But it is also Allah, who will not ignore me and He will take care of me no matter how bad I am.
This too, shall pass
This too, shall pass
Keep smiling and keep being happy, because you deserve all good thing in this life. 
And always be grateful cause if we are grateful, He will increase us in favor. In Shaa Allah Aamiin..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya