Promise Yourself

Hi..
Salam.. :)




It's been a while i haven't posted something on my blog since i've been busy enough with my stuff, like working and gathering with my friends. But today, here i am!

Now, i wanna write something about Promise yourself
Have you ever made a promise to yourself for making you a better kind of person? If you haven't tried it yet, let's do it together!

Why should we promise ourselves?
I personally will answer , "It is because We need that, We need to be a better person."

Some of you will say, "So, what's the relation?"
Okay, let me explain it to you. Some of us are struggling with their personal problems and one of the problems prolly about the connection with Allah. Because i am in the same condition like that, i feel like i have a confusing connection with Allah. I mean, sometimes i feel like i am near with Allah but sometimes i feel like i am far from Him. It makes me a lil bit depressed because I feel like i want to get jannah after this worldly life but somehow I overlook His commands by disappoint Him with my bad behaviour. At that time i feel like i am a worst person in this world, I feel like i am not deserve for jannah but at the same time i don't want to be the inhabitants of jahanam (hell). Shame on me!


At that time i feel like i am a worst person in this world, I feel like i am not deserve for jannah but at the same time i don't want to be the inhabitants of jahanam (hell). Shame on me!



So that's why i need to promise myself for making me as a better person in the sight of Allah and i will put some of punishments if i break the promises.
We don't need to show the world about our "promise yourself." Just do it secretly, and ask Allah to make you a strong human to fulfill your promises.

So, what kind of "promise yourself?"
There are various kinds of "promise yourself"! Even you, can make it by yourself.

I wanna put some "Promise yourself" below, maybe you are interesting enough to list is as your "promise yourself"
Note: It's just examples. I don't do it all.

I promise myself to hold my angriness when someone makes me angry
I promise myself to accept Allah's decree
I promise myself for sabr in Allah's decree that i have no control to change it
I promise myself to indulge myself only in positive activity
I promise myself for doing salah 5 times a day 
I promise myself to give charity once in a week
I promise myself to read Qur'an everyday even it's just one ayat (verse)
I promise myself to do dzikr everyday no matter how much i do it
I promise myself to read a good book at least once in a week/in a month
I promise myself to take care of my body to make it always healthy
I promise myself for not saying foul words to anybody
I promise myself for always watching only something good
I promise myself for being kind to the people who don't like me

So, just it. May Allah help us to fulfill our promises to ourselves. And May this promise can change us to be a better person. Aamiin.

And how if we already listed it as "our promises"  and put it in our hearts to fulfill it but we eventually break our promises?

DON'T LOSE HOPE!

Make a kind of punishment like "i will feed 1 person if i break my promise OR I will give charity $1 for every promises that i break. OR i will pray salah dhuha tomorrow if i break my promises today" . Actually it's not a punishment or we can even say that this is worship additions to make ourselves more concern about what we already promised, And hey, we will get a reward if we do it because of Allah! In Shaa Allah

And after you break your promise and you do your worship addition, then try again to fulfill our promises again. Don't lose hope, ask Allah to forgive us, Ask Allah to strengthen us. May we, be a better person as  Allah loves.
Aamiin...


So, just it. I hope we can do it all. 
This post is nothing but a reminder for me before anyone else.

Keep seeking forgiveness
Forgive yourself
Forgive people who hurted you
Keep Shining
Keep Smiling
And
Keep believing that this dunya is not our home, it's just temporary. So, Be Patient!

May Allah bless us everyday. May Allah forgive us everyday.
If u find this post benefit you, share to others! Thank you :)









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya