My Short Story,

Sometimes, This life is not what we want
This life sometimes feels so hard and at that time we even complain to Allah, why this is so much hard for us? But do we ever think that the life that we live now, is the life that is desired by others?
So let's ponder about this..

This handwriting is for me before anyone else.

I remember when the day i just graduated from my college, it was in October 2018. I really worried about my future life such as "can i get a job in the near time? What the job that i will take? What kind of friends that i will have? Are they good? Are they friendly? Is my salary will be good for me? etc."
Those kind of questions are just running on my mind and it makes me sad because when i just finished from my uni-life, all of the answer, one by one are being answered but actually, it was the temporary answer. Let me explain it to you.

So after i graduated from uni, I haven't had a job for 2 months. And at that time i was feeling so sad because i was thinking that "Why Allah? My friends already have their jobs, but why it's me who's still here without activity?" Though when i complained about it, i forgot that i have a part time job (As a course teacher for elementary school). I was a part time teacher who worked at my neighbor's house which is it was near by my house, i worked there 4 times in a week. So at that time, I was like a person who always feel unsatisfied with my life because i didn't have a job based on my title degree. O Allah, Sorry :(
Though, maybe people out there, are waiting and wanting for their first job even it's just as a part time teacher. Maybe people out there really need the job that i took at that time for suppoting their families, but me, how could i possibly be ungrateful for what Allah has given me? :(

Let's move on..
After 2 months, Alhamdulillah i got my first job that fit with my degree. I worked as an auditor. But it's just as an internship auditor. But at that time i am still happy because this job is actually the job that in line with my major. So I worked as an auditor for 4 months. And i thought it's not that hard for me BUT the reality, it's sooooo much hard and lots of struggle and cry due to this job. This job makes me a bit depressed because there are so much pressure and deadline. The pressure didn't come from my co-workers but from my client. I should really concern about everything because this job has lots of risks i think. At that time, again and again, I unsatisfied with my life. There were so much questions running through my mind. Like "Why Allah, You should take me in this hard job?." And i made dua again so thaat Allah will replace my job with the job that easier than this. Bcs it was soo much hard for me.

After 4 months, i got new job again. Alhamdulillah...
I work in the company as a finance accounting. But again, i was feeling ungrateful because i felt uncomfortable staying in this company. I felt i had no friend there. I felt that no one cared with me. No one taught me about this job. I looked for by myself about how to deal with my job even maybe there was someone who helped me in this job, but i still felt unsatisfied bcs i felt so lonely.
I can say that this job is easier rather than my last job. But again, the problem is i felt so lonely. I couldn't enjoy my job bcs i had no close friends here.
 I always made dua so that Allah will send me a friend there to make me happy in that place.

This is so ridiculous how can i always complain every good things that Allah has given me, and how can i realize it just in the end. Sorry Allah.

But i tried to change my mindset since i had a friend there. And the good news that It was Muti. She is my friend since i was in high school and she is my best friend since we were in college. This is how kind Allah. He made me to wait bcs He wanted to give me something better. I tried to be a grateful person bcs actually, Allah is really kind to me. He always gives me what i want and what i need, if you read this story, you will realize that Allah always grants me what i wanted. Thank you Allah :" and also, I am so sorry...
The good news is, I am still in this job and i am now enjoying my job with Muti.
I am so blessed. Alhamdulillah

Just one message from me for all of us,
Be grateful, enjoy your life, and trust Allah.


Just it,
I dunno why i become sad now.
I hope this writing benefits you.
Salam'alaikum...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya