A Letter to My Best Friends

Dear my beloved friends,




This Letter is actually for my friends:

Mutie (Maybe 6 km away from me :P)
Mervenuer (Turkey, around 9.081 km away from me)
Moushumi (Bangladesh ,around 6.940 km away from me) and
Aisha (Nigeria, around 11.688 km away from me). 

In this time, I would like to say "Thank you, guys" for always be there for me even in not everytime. But thank you for always be there for me and thank you for all your kindness and loves. I appreciate it all :)

For Mutie, 
You are very close to me. Not only in distance issue but also in my heart *EWWW* 
but its the truth to be honest. I wanna say thank you for being my friend. For always be there for me in my ups and downs. Thank you for your advices and helps. Thank you for being honest even sometimes it hurts. Thank you for always remind me to Salat on time, Thank you for ever crying together. Do u still remember it? When we both cried in the corner of our cafetaria in our uni? HAHAHA.. And do u remember when i cried on phone when i was in Padang? LOL. Sometimes i feel so shy when i remember it wkwkwkwkw. And you are the most caring person to me. Who knows my flaws but still never leave me alone. Lu baca ini jijik ga sih mut? wkwwkwkk
Our memories cant be describe in this blog because its too much and too sweet and too nasty lol.
It's me and her
For Mervenuer,
You are my jealousy friend hahahaha... Because you sometimes get jealous when i play with mutie. Isn't it? I remember when you said to me that you see me and mutie in instagram and i looked so happy with her. Yap, that's right, but you have to remember i also said, when you are here, i will also be happy with you. You are like my sister for me. You are my youngest friend, you are cute, and the most i love from you is, you always text me even i forgot to text you first :( I am sorry Merveeeee,, sometimes my activity makes me forget everything:( But don't worry, you are still my bestie who will never forget me, and i will never forget you too. Thank you for being patience with me, thank you for sending me memes on instgram, it makes me laugh and smile! :) And i miss to do vcall with youuuu. Sometimes we have to make vcall again, okay? And if Allah wills, i really want to meet you in the real life and as you know, i love your country so much. I wanna get there and spend times with you :). I hope you'll never forget me, for forever. 
It's me and Mervenuer 
For Aisha,
The most gentle girl hihihi... She is kind and beautiful. And also her heart is beautiful. She is my friend who always remind me of Allah, the one who i shared my story. The one who even we very rarely texting in telegram nor instagram, but once we talk in such apps, we get a nice disscussion and i feel so close to her like she's my old friend. She always give me advices when i need it. She is so kind and never get angry with me. When i talk to her, i dunno why, i feel like jannah is so close with me and her. I said to her that even Allah cant let us meet each other in this real life, May Allah let us meet in His jannah. Aisha, your kindness, makes you beautiful, your kindness makes me wanna stay close with you. I hope you'll never forget me even you have your own family someday :).
It's Aisha
For Moushumi,
She is a powerful girl, pious, smart, and firm. She will never get bored to give me advices and knowledge. She is the one who have strong faith. She will definitely say you are wrong, when you are wrong BUT She do it only for my best and also she will give me some logical reason and kind of solutions. She also shares to me the beautiful of islam. She always give me a spirit when i shared my story to her, She also always makes me strong and she always tells me that Allah is the Most Forgiving. She also always kind and if i ask her to make a dua for me, She'll do it. You are my powerful friend, keep me in your duas, do not hesitate to fix me when i am wrong, but dont ever leave me if i am stubborn. I hope we will always be friends :).


It's Moushumi


Just it.
Thats my best friends till jannah In Shaa Allah.
I am so grateful to have you all in my life. I hope you all always be happy, healthy and always in the good state of iman. Please pray for me. Don't forget me in your duas. May Allah unite us in the right time. Aamiin...
*warm hug from me to you all*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Penetapan Harga Produk

Tiga pertanyaan tentang: Segmenting, Targeting dan Positioning

10 soal tentang jamur dan protista beserta pembahasannya